Thursday, December 9, 2010

Grandbabies

Larry and I were so blessed to be able to go to St. George for Thanksgiving. I am so grateful for the time that we had to spend with our children and grandchildren. I have this fear that since we have moved that I will turn out to be like my mom and this brings sadness to my heart. I don't want my grand babies not to know us. I want them to know how precious they are to me and how grateful I am for each one of them. I wish that my mom would have felt the same way with my boys. How sad for her for not getting to know them they are remarkable young men and Kody and Michael are wonderful fathers, who have chosen great girls as their partners. For this we are so blessed.
Kash really liked his papa
Travis playing games with the boys


Karcyn giving Cameron KISSES!

Karcyn, Rosco, Chase

1 comment:

Amber said...

I can tell just from your blog that you are a wonderful grandma and mother. I bet your grandbabies ask about you everyday that you aren't there. You are doing a fabulous job.

Now that you don't have a house of your own you can stay at your kids houses and get even closer to them. ha ha