Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thanksgiving

On Thanksgiving morning, I got up and made cinnamon rolls and then Jessica came over before she went to Las Vegas to pick up Michael and the airport. I got to see Karcyn and I can't believe how big she is getting and how Mobile she is. She has a great little personality and she loves her mommy. I then got the Turkey ready to cook and then Erica and I got the rest of the dinner ready so it was ready to eat when Michael and Jessica got back. It was so nice of Kody and Erica to let us come down and stay in their house and have Thanksgiving with them, since we don't have a home in St. George now. sniff The dinner was very good and it was so nice to be together again as a family, I sure miss not being able to see my kids all the time.

Look at our wonderful turkey, dosen't that look good?




No comments: