Thursday, December 9, 2010

Nature

Recently, I got a slice of a huge tree branch that I am going to make a table out of and my friends could not believe that it came from a branch and not the whole tree so I decided to take them up to our Bishops house where it got the wood and show them the tree. We also managed to get some great pictures of the trees turning. The yellow trees in the pictures are Tamarack Pine trees and they turn yellow in the fall and loose all their needles. These trees just fascinate me because I never knew of a pine tree to loose its needles and then they grow back in the spring! This is the tree that my slice of wood came off of. I takes 5 people hand to hand to get around this tree and one of the branches broke off during our storm that we had in July. and that's where I got my wood from

My friend Linda Mayberry


this is the road that comes into the property that the Bishop has, it is absolutely beautiful

Look at all the beautiful colors!
Linda

Linda Monroe and myself


1 comment:

Erica Mangum said...

Looks so pretty! And I cant believe that tree..wow!!