Monday, July 13, 2009

Catching UP! BBQ At Vickis

For the last two weeks I have been in Idaho Springs Colorado! I had a great time while I was there, I got to spend time with my sister and my dad. My dad had some sugary on the 29Th of June and I was there to help my sister take care of him. He is doing great now and I am so glad that I got to spend time with him. I haven't done that for a long time as he spends most of his time in Mexico. My sister worked during the days and I tended dad. Vicki and I were able to sneak in a couple of sister days! We had a great time, shopping, scrap booking and we even made a little garden for my sister. On this day which was the day I got there Vicki was having a BBQ for all of their friends and her kids, because they were there visiting also. We had a great time.

Vicki, DaD, Christopher and I
Jimmy, Cynthia, Allan and Debbie

Sisters, Vic, Linda and MJ

Vicki and two of her Daughters friends, Chantal and Roxie

Vicki's friend Michele, Just call her Martha!

Doug and Mark

This is the Chopper that Doug built from scratch Eye Candy!

My Dad and Abby, Vicki's Daughter

Christopher, Vicki and Abby

No comments: