Monday, May 24, 2010

Karcyn

Vicki and I watched Karcyn on wed. while her mom was working and we took her into the bedroom that we were working on going through lots of fabric and things and Vicki looked over at Karcyn and she had her hands folded and this is what Aunt Vicki said Karcyn said,
"Dear Heavenly Father, please help us get through this messy room" my sister just cracks me up and she is so witty with things. love her!


She loves her hands!
I took this picture of her because she holds her hands so tight. and I also found some pictures of Michael when he was about this age and he would do the same thing. Look at her knuckles how white they are form holding them so tight!
Look at that adorable smile!


Love that little face!


Haven some outside time with Grandma and Aunt Vicki. So glad that she was able to meet Karcyn and get to spend some time with her!

No comments: