Monday, May 24, 2010

BBQ with Aunt Vicki!

Wednesday before my sister left she wanted to make her famous pork burritos for all of us. So Kody and Erica and the boys, and Jess and Karcyn came over. We had a great dinner and some fun just hanging out on the patio.
My little Kash!
I just love my back yard and the huge tree that we have in it. It makes it so nice to have BBQ's in the evenings!

Erica and Cameron and Karcyn, Cameron just could not get enough of the baby, and he is so soft and tender with her.
Karcyn having stories to tell Erica!
She even was talking to Cameron
Kody playing with Chase and tickling him. He was laughing so hard!
Kash loved the baby also he kept coming up to Erica and saying "baby, baby" he is so cute with her also.

Love this picture of Erica and all the boys with Karcyn, I think that they all really love her.

Kash

Kash is our "cheesier" when it comes to the camera, just pull the camera out and this is the face that you end up with! LOVE IT!!!!

Finally a good face!

I think that Karcyn loves her Uncle Kody.

Kody and Karcyn

No comments: