Thursday, September 24, 2009

'SHE'

We just found out that Michael and Jessica are going to be having a baby GIRL! I never thought that I would be saying that in my lifetime. haha but we get to welcome our first Girl into our family on or around February 6th 2010. We are so excited! I can't wait! She is going to be one spoiled little girl. I was very surprised that Larry was excited about our little girl, but he said it would be nice. I guess that is a lot coming from him (Mr. excitement).
This is her little hand waving at us!
Her little spine and her head

She is a GIRL!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. Girls are so much fun. Their clothes are so much cuter too!

Jess Mangum said...

aw.. isnt my baby so cute already

Phoebe said...

So excited for you all! A GIRL!! This opens a whole new world for you Grandma! Still miss you tons! love you

Erica said...

congratulations! It was exciting when I found out I was having a girl!