Saturday, August 29, 2009

More Visitors

Our Friends Ray and Sheila Dewitt came up to see our neck of the woods in August. Ray had been up in this area before but a long time ago and this was Sheila's first time. I think that it was a long ride for her but once she got here she absolutely loved it. They both did. They could not believe how beautiful it was.
Ray and Sheila at the Pancake House. They always have tons of hanging plants around the huge deck and it is so pretty.
These pictures were taken at Tamarack on the mountain and at the Lodge

On the mountain at Tamarack and Cascade lake in the background.

I just loved this tree!

I wish that I wasn't so fat!!

2 comments:

Erica Mangum said...

Those pictures are cute. And you are not fat! I think you look good!

Mary Jane said...

Thanks Erica, Love you