Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cleaning out the garage

Well Kodyl Erica, Michael and Jessica came over to help me clean out the garage because there Dad was coming to town and we needed to have a clean garage,(Larry likes that) and most of the things that needed to be put away were things of Michael's, I also had a lot of things that I needed to get rid of and we moved the extra fridge and mikes stove around and made space. I have to say I like a clean garage also. Thanks for all your help kids.

I love this pictures of the boys on the fence in our backyard

Some treasures that Chase found in all of mikes things
We had pizza, and I think Jessica was trying to get some sun on her legs.



Chase riding his big boy bike. way to go Chase!

Aunt Jessica helping Chase get on his bike

3 comments:

Jess Mangum said...

WOW! never let me wear that outfit again!

Jess Mangum said...

hahaha.. i love all chases treasures!

Mary Jane said...

Why all you were doing was cleaning