Saturday, May 9, 2009

Bella

While I am waiting for Jessica to help me with my other posts (I want her to tell me how to put the pictures in a college) I will put this one on because poor Bella. Up here you can not have fences and it is very hard to keep her in the yard and you have to be careful for the foxes at night. Well Sammie has a collar that his hooked up to a hidden electric fence and she knows where her boundaries are and we are trying to teach Bella the same thing only we have to use a remote control one. The poor thing I think that the collar is as big as her little head. I'm surprised she doesn't just tip down head first with the thing on. She is learning, when she gets to far away all I have to do is hit the button and it makes a noise and she comes running back. She misses her dogie door and her fenced back yard! So do I! I hate having to let her out in the middle of the night!
This is Sammie out enjoying the sun yesterday, she sat on the 4-wheeler all afternoon.
She's not to happy with the collar

Look how big it is! Isn't she so cute?
Sitting on her dads lap

1 comment:

Jess Mangum said...

hah! that is so sad!! its as big as her head!