Saturday, April 4, 2009

Wedding cakes!

Well for the past oh I would say three weeks I have been working on my friend Pam's daughters wedding cake. And cakes for the tables 15 of them. Wow what an undertaking, I have never done this big of a cake or for that fact that many cakes for a wedding. The wedding cake was 6 layers and each layer was 61/2 inches tall, because there was a cake on each table most of the cake was not real only the third layer down was real so I was able to work on this cake last weekend along with baking cakes almost everynight and last weekend also. Each cake for the tables were a different flavor and they were a double layer cake, so all in all I hade to make 30 cakes! I am glad that I am done with this task and that Tiffany was so happy with everything and she said it was everything she wanted! YEAH!!!!
I think they all turned out beautiful.
The wedding cake!


This cake was soooo tall!


Some of the table cakes

Oh I also did cupcakes



This was in the back of Erica's car on the way to deliver them. we were able to get 11 cakes
on this load>





No comments: