Friday, March 20, 2009

Mike's new horse

Michael riding on one of Hammer's horses leading his horse in the arena so he could get used to all the new noises that are around him now in his new home.

He was left in a field and he didn't get much attention so his tail was cut very short. He needs allot of TLC.
Jess and Mike

Look how cute they are together!

Mike trying to show him who is the boss.



Coming up from the river. Mike had just had some words with his new horse, I guess the horse raised up and hit mike in the head!






4 comments:

Jess Mangum said...

his name is "gramps"

Karen said...

What a beautiful horse. I never knew that Mike was such a cowboy. I wish i could find me a guy like that.

Lisa said...

Was he on Gramps when he raised up and hit him in the head.... look at me, always worring!!

Mary Jane said...

Yes he was and he had some choice words to share with him. haha