Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Helping Hands

Last Weekend, Fathers Day weekend Mike and his friend Tanner came up for the weekend. The boys were such good help for Larry. Travis helped us pull out a couple of trees that did not fair so well this last winter. One was in the back yard and the other was a tree that has been in the ground for about three years but just could not pull through this spring.
The wench is hooked up and Travis is ready!
The prowler sure makes some of the tasks look easy!


Larry hooking up the wench on the tree.

And one, two, three, its out!

Then on Saturday Mike and Tanner hopped on the lawnmowers and they both mowed the two parks!
Tanner on the little mower




Then Saturday afternoon I had Michael help me cut all my wood blocks that I needed for my Enrichment activity. I am so glad that all my boys are so willing to help their mom out when I need it. They are always their for me! I love them all so very much. What great boys we have


Haha check out the pants and boots and of course the rolled up sleeve!

1 comment:

Jess Mangum said...

glad he could help you.. BUT :( I want my husband back!