Sunday, April 25, 2010

Karcyn's Blessing

April 1st 2010,

Mike and Jess blessed Karcyn Lee Mangum. The day was of course April Fools day and no this was not a joke! It was a beautiful day and most of the family was able to be their. Papa and Uncle Travis were the only ones that were not their. Michael did a wonderful job with the blessing and I was so proud of him and the fact that he holds the priesthood and was able to do this. I am so glad that both of my married boys hold the priesthood. I know that Michael and Jessica will be wonderful parents to this new little angel. We are so blessed to have her sweet spirit with us.

Look at that precious angel!

I love this picture of the three of them!


Daddy and daughter


Erica and the boys





Chase moving on the monkey bars!


Kody and his family eating outside
Some of Jessica's nieces and nephew


Uncle Mike and Kash



What a cute smile for aunt Randi

No comments: