Saturday, January 9, 2010

Meet KaRcYn

Here are some amazing 3-D pictures that Michael and Jessica had taken on December 2, 2009 of their little girl. I can not believe how many details that you are able to see in the photos, Hope you enjoy them. Thanks Jessica for sharing them with me. I CAN'T wait to meet her and hold her in my arms! I love you already KARCYN!
This is the most amazing one of all look at all the details and her little lips, we all think that she has her dads lips. It it amazing to already be able to see what she is going to look like!
this is a front view and Jessica said that she looks swollen because of all the fluid that is around her and the camera has a hard time with it.

A side view

In this one you can see her sucking her thumb and her other hand on her forehead!

No comments: