Monday, March 9, 2009

Lincoln Logs

Do all of you remember Lincoln Logs, Well Mike and Jess were over helping me put my fall and Christmas decorations up in the attic, and Michael was having a treasure hunt up their. Well he found the Lincoln Logs that used to be Jeffrey's and thought that the little boys would like to play with them. Well of course they did and they wanted Uncle Mike and Aunt Jess to help them build. I think that this will be a great toy to have around the house.

Jessica, Cameron and Kash starting the log cabin

Uncle Mike, can you help me do this?

How do you think it is looking?

The finished product! Great Job Kids!!!




4 comments:

Jess Mangum said...

Mikes cabin was much better than mine.. he must have some experience!

Mary Jane said...

Maybe just a little! But yours was just as good! besids you were holding Kash.

Lisa said...

Cute little boys!! Uncle Mike and Aunt Jess... they are so cute with the little ones!!
(don't you think they would make great parents) .)

fyndorian said...

Lincoln logs! My grandchildren play with the set I had as a kid 50 years ago!

Hi. I'm Fyn and new to this blogging place...so I'm perusing blogs and saying hi to folks :)

fyndorian