Thursday, February 5, 2009


Today my baby would have been 18 years old. It's hard to believe that it has been 5 years since he has been gone. I think back and realize how blessed that we were to have him for as long as we did. We all learned so much from him. What a great spirit to have around. Sometimes it seems like it was just yesterday and then other days it seems like it has been 5 years. I am so grateful to all of Jeffrey's friends for letting me still be apart of all there lives. I just Wonder as do all of his brothers what he would have looked like, how tall he would have been, what would his personality be like, would he still like to play Nintendo or would he like the wii like his dad?. Would he still play an instrument in band like his brother Kody, would he be a great uncle like his brothers Mike and Travis, would he want to serve a mission, would he go to collage, would he still ware glasses or would he want contacts? So many unanswered questions that we all have and we will have to wait to have answers to.
Mom loves you so much Jeffrey and boy do I miss you!

2 comments:

Jess Mangum said...

just cant help but wonder right?! its a crazy thing! i will always see him as the nintendo dude.. and snood guy!

Lisa said...

I can't believe that he would be 18! I can still remember him when he was just little, Mike would bring him down to our house, and he would show us his scar. He was just such a cute little toe head..
I can't help but think that he is on his mission now... I'm sure that he is very busy... (I'll have to share the experience that my neice had, when she was in her car accident with you) I know that they are doing missionary work on the other side :)
Happy Birthday.. Jeffery (very much belated) I did think about him on his birthday. Remember, he and Robert share the same b-day.
Love ya :)